„Wisdom of the East in care of health
of the human being from the West”
The massages in the Thai Massage Salon Thao Thai are performed by Thai masseuses trained in Bangkok.
Classical Thai massage
1h/2h | 38/58 € | 150/230 zł
It is performed without oils and with clothes on. During Thai massage, primarily specific points throughout the body are being pressed - starting from the feet and then other parts of the body, moving in the direction of the head. Thai massage is performed not only with the palms but also thumbs, wrists, forearms and even elbows, knees and feet. Read More
Thai foot massage - reflexology
1h | 30 € | 125 zł
The technique of foot acupressure combined with leg massage. All this with the use of mint oil extracts, menthol and camphor lotion, and beeswax. Perfect treatment for removing the feeling of heavy, tired legs. Read More
Thai massage of the head, shoulders and back
1h | 30 € | 125 zł
Thai back, shoulder and head massage is recommended for those who are less active or stressed, often working in one position (eg office workers, drivers, presenters), as well as for people with back and headaches for no apparent reason. Although limiting to the upper parts of the body, such as the back, arms, neck and head, other parts of the body are also massaged to maintain body balance, but significantly shorter. Massage removes chronic and post-traumatic pain from various parts of the spine and supports migraine treatment. Read More
Thai massage with aroma oil
1h/2h | 43/68 € | 170/270 zł
Relaxing and revitalizing massage using aromatic oils. The massage combines acupressure techniques with elements of Ayurvedic massage. It improves the immune and nervous system. Relaxes and relieves stress. It relieves pain in the arms, neck, back, pelvis and legs. It accelerates the expulsion of excess water from the body by stimulating the lymphatic and circulatory system. Read More
Herbal stamp thai massage
1,5h/2h | 63/73 € | 250/290 zł
It is performed using specially prepared cotton stamps (bags) filled with shredded herbs and spices, including among others: medicinal ginger, cinnamomum camphora, lemongrass, kaffir lime, eucalyptus leaves, turmeric. The stamps are heated to release essential oils contained in the herbs, and then used to massage the body. As they become cooler, the intensity of massage increases, which causes the active substances in the plants to be released and absorbed in the heated skin. The herbal massage has a positive effect on joints and muscles. It also acts as an analgesic. It improves blood and lymph circulation and therefore stimulates metabolism and removes toxins from the body. This treatment is extremely relaxing and fragrant!
Hot coconut oil massage
1h/2h | 48/73 € | 190/290 zł
Relaxing and revitalizing massage using hot coconut oil. Extremely aromatic massage, which surprises with its delivered sensations. The massage combines acupressure techniques with elements of Ayurvedic massage. It improves the immune and the nervous system. It relieves pain in the arms, neck, back, pelvis and legs. It accelerates the expulsion of excess water from the body by stimulating the lymphatic and circulatory system. The unusual properties of coconut oil have a beneficial effect on our skin. It promotes wound healing, inhibits the appearance of spots on the skin, soothes skin conditions, moisturizes and smoothes the skin. Coconut oil also contains natural antioxidants that fight free radicals, slowing the aging process of the skin, at the same time making it firm and elastic.
Gold oil massage
1h/2h | 45/70 € | 180/280 zł
Relaxing and revitalizing massage using oils with gold particles. The massage combines acupressure techniques with elements of Ayurvedic massage. It improves the immune and nervous system. Relaxes and relieves stress. It relieves pain in the arms, neck, back, pelvis and legs. It accelerates the expulsion of excess water from the body by stimulating the lymphatic and circulatory system. Thus the gold nanoparticles contained in the oil have a unique effect on our skin. They are able to reach the basal layer of the epidermis, thus triggering mechanisms associated with system of its moisturization. The high concentration of gold in the formula causes narrowing of the pores. Gold also exhibits strong antibacterial properties and prevents skin infections.
Effect on skin:
- soothes, has strong antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties,
- accelerates the migration of active ingredients into the skin,
- stimulates the synthesis of collagen,
- stimulates the process of cleansing the body through the skin,
- moisturizes and nourishes mature skin, delays the appearance of wrinkles,
- creates a protective layer on the skin.
… Read More
1h/2h | 48/70 € | 190/280 zł
Candle massage is a treatment that combines massage, aromatherapy and heat from a candle flame. This massage is done only with use of the warm candle oil, consisting entirely of natural waxes and an aromatic blend of essential oils. The massage overwhelms the senses with a unique, aromatic smell, and captures the body with a warm and silky touch. One can choose following natural candles: citrus, coconut, coffee, jasmine, rose and many others. Before the massage, one can choose the type of natural wax mixture in form of a candle.
Soothing massage with aloe vera
1h | 45 € | 180 zł
relaxing massage, which will alleviate irritation and prolong a tan. Aloe Vera gel ingredients:
- provide vitamins, minerals and trace elements,
- favor the growth of skin cells and regenerate the skin,
- prevent dryness of the skin,
- protect against free radicals and restores tissue elasticity,
- counteract wrinkles formation,
- give the skin a silky softness,
- perfectly moisturize the skin.
Milk oil thai massage
1h | 45 € | 180 zł
relaxing massage with salutary benefits for the skin. Milk oil is especially recommended for intensively flushed and tightened skin. Leaves the skin soothed and nourished, replenishes lipids forming a protective skin barrier, a deficiency of which is characterized by atopic skin. As a result, the skin regains its softness and smoothness.
Massage savoir - vivre
1. The massage should not cause stress, it is a moment in which you should feel relaxed: Make sure that you are present at least 5 minutes before the massage and do not have to hurry to another meeting immediately after treatment.
- An important part of the massage etiquette is cleanness: you can ask for a shower before the massage.
- Before treatment begins, please remove jewelry, watches and make sure that you have turned off your phone or other devices to prevent you and other customers from relaxing.
- Please specify how you prefer your massage - soft, medium or firm. During the treatment, inform your massage therapist if it is carried out with an inadequate strength: if he changed the strength of the massage according to your preferences.
2. In our salon we only use Thai and Polish high-quality massage oils and natural essential oils; however, if you ever had any allergic reactions, which the masseuse should know about, please let her know.
3. For a full body oil massage, please undress completely and remain in your disposable underwear handed to you by the masseuse. We respect your privacy that’s why you will always be covered during the treatment.
4. Please do not embarrass the masseuses by revealing your nudity or indecent proposals.
5. You will be informed about the end of the treatment, to be able to comfortably change the masseuse will leave the room.
6. We do not charge additional fees for service, but if you want to show how satisfied you are with the massage, you can give the masseuse a tip.
7. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the treatment, please inform the masseuse and the receptionist.